Commercial property is dynamic. Through the life cycle of a building, ongoing expenditure has a direct impact on the value returned.
Key expenditure decisions are made when:
- Planning to purchase a property
- Narrowing down the final selection
- Managing a property in an owner, occupier or lessor situation
- Managing a portfolio, and
- Selling demolishing or relocating
Does the property fully comply with the latest regulations? What is the long term impact on expenditure, the bottom line, the environment? How do such decisions impinge upon taxation issues? Are the choices in line with an overall strategic view? For owners and occupiers of commercial property, the answers to these questions shape the quality outcome of any investment.